CTRIP.COM (Hong Kong) Limited
Ctrip.com International Ltd. (NASDAQ:CTRP) is the largest online and offline travel agency in China, founded in 1999 and headquartered in Shanghai, China, with more than 28,000 employees in China. In 2009 and 2010, Ctrip invested in Taiwan ezTravel and Hong Kong Wing On Travel, expanding its service scope to include Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau, in addition to over 60,000 destinations and attractions throughout Mainland China.
If you are interested in this position, please send your update resume to email@example.com
Assistant Business Development Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004990162
Based in Hong Kong
General Manager – Global Shopping
- Identify new business opportunities to achieve sales targets and company goals.
- Responsible to understand and expand Ctrip Global Shopping in global retail market
- Assist all online marketing activities of Ctrip Global Shopping
- Prepare market analysis and design the marketing plan, and execute sales & promotion activities
- Support the management team with insightful knowledge of the Asia Pacific retail market
- Develop and maintain long-term business relationships with existing clients and distribution partners
- Collaborate with the operation team to execute all marketing activities
Desired Skills and Experience
Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field of study.
- Knowledge of global brands in retail markets is a MUST
At least 3-5 years of experience in Marketing or related industry is a MUST
Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation skills; English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Ability to prioritize workload and complete tasks under pressure and high demand
Outgoing personality, hard-working, able to work independently and under pressure
Business professional with Microsoft Office.
Willing to travel when necessary.