Hong Kong Internet Registration Corporation Limited (HKIRC) is a non-profit and non-statutory corporation responsible for the overall administration of “.hk” domain name system, a critical internet infrastructure in Hong Kong. HKIRC is also responsible for the cooperation with local and international bodies on issues relating to the development and administration of internet domain name systems. We are looking for highly motivated, responsible, independent and proactive candidates for the post of:
Assistant Business Development Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220319
- Identify potential growth areas and new business opportunities.
- Formulate business development strategies
- Conduct feasibility studies, prepare business proposals, prepare execution plan and lead the launching and implementation of new products or business programs
- Negotiate with strategic or channel partners on various business initiatives that will lead to business and revenue growth
- Explore and monitor joint promotion opportunities with partners to achieve cost-effective promotion of products and services
- Develop and monitor marketing and promotion campaigns to build up the brand image and expand customer base
- Develop and maintain good relationships with strategic and channel partners
- University graduate. Marketing or Business degree preferred
- A minimum of 8 years in business development or channel sales, strong proven track record in achieving business targets.
- Hands-on and solid experience in working with partners.
- Analytical, aggressive, creative, resourceful, result-oriented
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
Attractive remuneration and fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidates. Interested parties please send Resume with Expected Salary (a must) to the Executive Officer at Unit 501, Level 5, Core C, Cyberport 3, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong or by clicking "Apply Now".
The employment agreement will be made with Hong Kong Domain Name registration Company Limited which is a wholly owned subsidiary of HKIRC. Welcome to visit our company web-site www.hkirc.hk for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the company’s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.