Swire Travel Ltd (License No. 350001)
We are one of the leading travel management companies in Hong Kong. Our energetic team has the following opening which calls for high calibre candidates urgently.
Assistant Business Development Manager - Destinations & Events Management (Ref: 16-39/JDB)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996845
Employer Ref. 16-39/JDB
The incumbent will assist to lead and drive the business development function of Destinations & Events Management, MICE Section while working closely with the operation team in project implementation.
- To develop and implement strategies for promoting MICE business to both existing and potential clients in order to exceed its sales and revenue targets
- To be in charge of business bidding management and look for ways to improve the successful rate
- To collect and analyse customer needs so as to develop sales proposal which cater for their needs
- To assist in managing and monitoring an operation team in project implementation to ensure clients’ expectation are consistently met with high services quality
- Post secondary / Degree graduate, preferably in Travel & Tourism / MICE or related disciplines
- A minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience in managing events, conference, meeting or incentive tour in tourism industry, of which at least 4 years in supervisory level. Experience in corporate sales, tendering and bidding would be an advantage
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills plus good leadership and people management skills
- Aggressive, self-motivated, result-oriented and be able to work under pressure
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese (preferably Putonghua)
- Candidate of good calibre but less experience will be considered for the position of Senior Business Development Executive