LEIGHTON ASIA, established in 1975, is a leading international construction company, delivers a portfolio of high-profile infrastructure projects throughout Asia, operations specialise in civil engineering and infrastructure, rail, roads and tunnels, as well as building works.
We are a member of the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s largest leading international contractors and the world’s largest contract miner. Our Group Principles are Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery. Safety is more than a Principle, it underpins everything we do.
As a leading construction provider, Leighton Asia is what it is today because of our people. Our people are the key asset driving the business. One of the Group’s highest priorities is to create a rewarding, challenging and safe workplace for all our people.
We invite high-calibre candidates to fill the following position in Hong Kong.
Assistant Business Development Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919331
Employer Ref. HKG-16-CLK-00012
Duties and responsibilities:
- Research and inform the Strategy and Business Development Manager and Business Development Officer on potential business opportunities and determine the merit of pursuit in order to secure the business plan
- Utilize the market intelligence to update future pipeline and facilitate the development of the business plan
- Liaise with the Business Development Officer on filtering of the prospects to ensure targeted bidding
- Update contacts from potential clients, preferred business partners, technology owners and consultants in order to develop a comprehensive network database for the company
- Track all the past tender records and identify key strategic partner
- Input and update the Pre-Contracts Management Information System (PIMS) ensuring all the data is kept up to date
- Facilitate the Tender Approval Process on PIMS and prepare prospect briefing paper and prospect risk assessment in accordance to the Work Procurement Standard
- Assist the Business Development Officer on monthly pipeline management meetings and business planning reporting
- Assist the Business Development team with other ad-hoc administrative tasks
- University Graduate in related discipline
- Proficiency in English
- Fresh graduates are welcome