United Asia Finance Limited
United Asia Finance Limited (亞洲聯合財務有限公司) is a prestigious finance company with network of branches widely located in Hong Kong, Kowloon and New Territories. We would like to invite candidate with a passion to grow for the following position:-
Assistant Business Intelligence Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915042
- Reporting to Head of Business Intelligence and promote fact-based data-driven culture across whole company by utilizing internal and external data and extracted insights
- Plan and execute BI reporting project by acquiring user requirement, working with IT and vendors, and delivering dashboards and reports on the selected data visualization platform
- Develop advanced analytics capability in all business areas to explore new opportunity, achieve higher profitability and enforce better risk management
- Ensure smooth data infrastructure and process for BI reporting, analytics projects and team operations
- Any ad-hoc project and other duties assigned by the management
- Bachelor's degree or above in Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Management Science, Operations Research, Computer Science or other relevant quantitative disciplines. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years project management experience in both data analytics and business intelligence
- Prior experience in lending business or financial services industry is highly preferred however other candidates with solid relevant qualification will also be considered
- Excellent analytics and data mining capability with statistics techniques (e.g. predictive modeling and customer segmentation) using R, SAS and SQL
- Dashboard development experience with data visualization tool QlikView
- Self-motivated, result-driven, with strong stakeholder engagement skills.
- Demonstrated leadership quality and able to influence both upstream and downstream. Willing to learn new knowledge and skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese (Mandarin is a plus)
We offer attractive remuneration package including double pay and discretionary year-end performance bonus.
Interested parties please send resume indicating current, expected salary and availability to HR Department, by fax at 2586-1386 or by clicking "Apply Now" .
(For more info, please visit our web page at http://www.uaf.com.hk/)
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purposes.)