Mondelez Hong Kong Limited
Mondelēz International (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a world leading snack powerhouse with annual revenue of USD34 billion in 2014.
Mondelēz International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum.
Mondelēz International is originated from the world leading food company, Kraft Foods. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, Mondelēz International is a new company in name and strategy.
Mondelēz International owns billion-dollar brands such as Oreo, LU and Nabisco biscuits; Cadbury, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate; Trident gum and Tang powdered beverages.
We are now looking for high caliber for the following position:
Assistant Category Planning Manager, Hong Kong
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915916
This position is report to Category Revenue Planning Manager with no subordinate. The assistant category Planning Manager will work closely with sales team, marketing team, supply chain, and finance team to drive category plan by different channel as well as leading distributor to deliver our sales target and in-store excellence. The person should have potential to be the strategic driver of some categories.
- To achieve sales target via effective & productive promotion planning (monthly) within trade spending target
- To build up category/channel strategy and tactics to facilitate sales team/ distributor to achieve yearly sales target via identifying category problems and opportunities hence working out action plan
- Based on the trade spending target to provide the price-off guideline and monitor the compliance
- Monitor promotion analysis & post-evaluation to improve promotion planning through distributor
- Utilize the Category Insight to explore the business opportunity
- Co-work with chocolate MKT to come out the activation plan relevant to HK consumers/ shoppers
- Co-work with sales/ distributor to find out the Cheese opportunity, especially in AFH, via understanding more about the channel and best practice shared from other markets
- Manage BTL A&C budget to boost sales & IMS via effective consumer’s promotion and merchandising support
- To maximize consumer off-take during promotion via attractive promotion scheme and in-store trial program
- Optimize merchandising support through effective POB material
- Support CP&A Manager on driving distributor execution excellence (i.e. MSL/Hot Zone/2nd Display)
- NPD distribution plan & post-evaluation
- To set up distribution/ pricing strategy with marketing team
- Build merchandising principle of NPD
- Conduct NPD Post revaluation
- Attend regular meeting: Business Review meeting with distributor/ Marketing Plan meeting/ Demand Review meeting
- At least 3 -5 years sales / trade marketing / experience in FMCG industry.
- Marketing experience in FMCG industry will be advantage
- University or MBA
- Written and verbal English fluency is a must
- Strong Analytical Skill
- Ability to influence
- Drive for Results
- Presentation skills
- Problem Solving
Mondelez Hong Kong Limited is an equal opportunity employer giving full and due consideration to all applicants. To apply please click on the "Apply" button or send email by clicking "Apply Now"
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for the recruitment purpose in accordance with employer's data policies.