EduSmart Company Limited (A member of Popular Holdings Ltd)
EduSmart represents a new way to nurture our next generations. At EduSmart, we make learning Chinese, English and Mathematics fun and memorable. We believe in “Happy Children, Happy Results” ! EduSmart learning centres spreading across the territories: (HK Island): North Point, Mid-level & Causeway Bay; (Kowloon): Hung Hom, West Kowloon & Lai Chi Kok; (NT): Fo Tan, Ma On Shan, Tseung Kwan O, Tuen Mun & Yuen Long.EduSmart is part of Popular Holdings Ltd which also owns Popular Book Company, Educational Publishing House, Ltd. and Pan Lloyds Publisher.
If you are passionate about fun but effective learning and love to be around children, please join us! To cope with our rapid expansion, we are now inviting high caliber personnel to join our professional team.
Assistant Centre Manager / Centre Manager (Immediate available)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994903
Employer Ref. JSDB-CM-120117
- Ensure smooth operation of EduSmart Learning Centre through careful resources management
- Develop and implement marketing activities, e.g. parents' seminars and kids' workshops;
- Responsible for student recruitment using different marketing strategies and sales techniques;
- Train tutors to conduct classes according to established learning methods and plans;
- Establish and maintain the long-term customer relationship with parents;
- Monitor the budget to ensure cost effectiveness and maintain the sustainable growth of student numbers;
- Occasional teaching as substitute tutor.
- Degree holder, preferably in Chinese, English, Mathematics, Education (Primary or Early Childhood), Translation, Psychology or other related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years' solid experience in teaching / learning centre management;
- Familiar with the local kindergarten and primary curriculum;
- Excellent sales and marketing techniques combined with communication and interpersonal skills;
- Love children, energetic, high initiative, self-motivated, independent and mature;
- Willing to work on Saturdays and Sundays;
- Immediate availability would be an advantage;
- Candidate with less relevant working experience in education centre / teaching would be considered as Assistant Centre Manager
Lai Chi Kok, Ma On Shan, Fo Tan, Causeway Bay, North Point, Tuen Mun, Yuen Long
Centre Manager has opportunities to advance career to Operations Manager, Business Manager and other senior management position. EduSmart is a young, but dynamic company with exponential growth. We welcome candidates who are ready to devote to Education business and grow with us.
- Attractive remuneration package, including performance incentive bonus
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Corporate training
- Staff purchasing discount
- Friendly and energetic working environment
Interested parties please submit your full resume stating present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data provided by job applicants will be kept strictly confidential and used for employment related purpose. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.