Edko Films Limited
Edko Films Limited is the largest Cinema operator in Hong Kong, operating both Broadway Circuit and AMC Cinema, to cope our expansion; we are looking for high caliber and enthusiastic candidates to join our team.
Assistant Cinema Manager (Full-time) (HK$14,000-$16,000)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996166
Job Descriptions :
- Supervise, plan and implement cinema operations activities including manpower arrangement and stock & cost control.
- Responsible for staffing, training and appraising the subordinates.
- Lead a team to provide a high standard of services.
- Maintain all equipment and fixtures to ensure good working order and condition.
- Manage the cinema general administration tasks / reporting.
- F.5/DSE or above.
- Good command of English, Cantonese and in Mandarin.
- Hands-on PC knowledge (e.g. MS Office Words, Excel, Powerpoint, Chinese Input ).
- A minimum of 2-year solid management experience in retail or service industry is a MUST. Applicant with less experience will be considered as Cinema Supervisor.
- Mature and independent with good leadership, customer-oriented and interpersonal skill.
- Shift-duty, irregular working hours and work on Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays is required.
We Offer :
- Competitive Salary • Career growth & development opportunities • Comprehensive training program • Night travel allowance • Night duty allowance • Medical Benefits • Complimentary movie tickets • Employee education allowance • Holidays(CNY & X’mas) duty allowance
Interested parties please email full resume with current & expected salary, and date available by clicking “Apply Now” button. Please specify the position you apply in the email subject.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.)