jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997276
Employer Ref. 160002S7
- Claims Enquiry Handling
- Act as the preliminary center of claims contact for all inpatient claims internal correspondence
- Handling claims enquiry/potential complaints/complaints, ensuring customer correspondence is adhere to claims operating guidelines and procedures, meet departmental SLA targets and pass periodic independent quality control reviews.
- Work with Claims Managers and Client Relationship Unit, priority complaint cases, approve communications, resolutions and redress.
- Closely work with the managers in inpatient claims team to acknowledge multiple system/product feature/practice in the team
- Adapted to use CRM system for internal parties communications
- Inpatient Claims Case Handling
- Hands on to certain claims types cases within the agreed TAT
- Min. 5 years working experience in insurance or financial industries
- Good knowledge and experience in customer correspondence or complaint handling is a MUST
- Solid experience in insurance/medical is preferable
- ŸExtensive knowledge of the regulatory environment, relevant legislation and regulatory requirements in respect of the insurance produces
- Good analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Good people and leadership skills
- Excellent written English and Chinese correspondence skill
About AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics