Chun Wo Construction Holdings Company Limited
Chun Wo was founded in 1968 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 1993. It is a renowned construction company in Hong Kong in building construction, civil engineering, foundations, electrical and mechanical engineering, railway and transport engineering, maintenance engineering and interior design engineering. Apart from developing its core construction business, Chun Wo has been diversifying its business into property development, property investment, property management and security services in recent years. Construction and development projects of the Group are widely distributed in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Macau, Taiwan and Vietnam. Its signature projects included the Hong Kong International Airport Skyplaza, the KCR East Rail and West Rail and No. 8 Clear Water Bay Road.
Assistant Clerk of Works (ACOW)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998357
Employer Ref. J1301201702
- To be responsible to the Supervising Officer or his/her representatives for the supervision of the construction works assigned to him/her and carry out duties of a Clerk of Works to under the direction of the Contractor;
- Check contractors's setting out of all elements. Carry out routine inspections of building works and check for conformity with drawings, specification and contract requirements. Report to the Supervising Officer or his/her representatives on all unsatisfactory works;
- Check, inspect and report the installed materials and equipment on acceptable workmanship, drawings approvals, installation requirements, and compliance with contract requirement. Maintain site inspection records on site.
- Carry our inspection of defects and outstanding works at completion of the Work. Report to the Supervising Officer and his representatives concerning the rectification of defects by the contractor during Maintenance Period.
- Minimum possess a Diploma or Higher Certificate in Building or Building Studies from a Hong Kong Polytechnic University / Polytechnic or Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education/Technical Institute/Technical College or equivalent and have attained the language proficiency requirement of "level 2" or above in Chinese Language and English Language in Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (DSEE) or Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), or equivalent (Note: "Grade E" in Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B) in the HKCEE before 2007 are accepted administratively as comparable to "level 2" Chinese Language and English Language in the 2007 HKCEE and henceforth) together with 3 years relevant post-qualification experience, including at least one year's experience as Assistant Clerk of Works;
- CE/ACOW shall have attended the following safety training:-
(a) Occupation Safety and Health Management Course;
(b) Basic Accident Prevention Course;
(c) Construction Industry Safety Card Course (Green Card); and
(d) Certified Worker Training Course for Confined Spaces.
We offer competitive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates:
- Birthday Leave / Marriage Leave / Paternity Leave / Examination Leave
- Staff Care Programme
- Career Development Programme
Interested parties please send your resume to The Human Resources Manager, quoting the appropriate reference number via email to hr@ chunwo.com or write to 5C, Hong Kong Spinners Industrial Building, 601-603 Tai Nan West Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
For more information, please visit our website at www.chunwo.com
Personal data provided by job applicants would be used for recruitment purposes only.