World Wide Fund For Nature Hong Kong
WWF is a global conservation organization, with a global network active in more than 100 countries. WWF’s mission is to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature. WWF-Hong Kong has been working since 1981 to deliver solutions for a living planet through Conservation, Footprint and Education programmes. For more information, please visit: wwf.org.hk
Saving the planet. That’s our daily job. And it could be yours too.
People from all corners of the globe are helping WWF build a future where humans live in harmony with nature. We need knowledgeable, talented people who are passionate about engaging and inspiring others. People who share our optimism that it’s possible to change the world for the better. People who are determined to make a difference.
Are you one of those people? Then we’d love you to join us as
Assistant Communications Officer (Job Code: JD-ACO)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995226
Employer Ref. JD-ACO
- Assist the senior Communications colleagues in devising and implementing external communications strategies and tactics to raise our brand awareness and help achieve our organization objectives
- Support the execution of media-related activities such as writing press releases, organizing press conference & other media events as well as handling media enquiries and monitoring daily news clippings
- Provide support to our communications & fundraising events in terms of event logistics, PR, media advertising and onsite support to ensure the smooth operation and execution
- Perform and co-ordinate copywriting, editing & translation tasks to support the content needs of WWF’s publications and other internal & external channels
- Liaise with vendors about production of collateral & other corporate communications materials and ensure the alignment with brand guidelines
- Degree holder in Communications, Journalism, PR, Marketing, Translation or related disciplines
- 1 to 2 year’s relevant working experience preferable
- Good writing and/or editing skills in English and Chinese (and understand the difference in writing style among various communications channels)
- Detailed-oriented, hands-on and able to follow through projects or tasks
- Positive thinking, able to work independently and eager to learn
- A good team player with good communications, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in computer skills, including Microsoft Office and preferably with practical knowledge in image & video editing software
We offer a 5-day work week and competitive compensation and benefits packages to the right candidate. The office location of this post is at our Kwai Hing office (near MTR station). Interested parties please visit our website (www.wwf.org.hk/whoweare/jobs/) for further information.
Date for Application Review: 1 February 2017
Application would be considered until the post is filled.
(All information provided will be used for recruitment-related purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six months.)