Haitong International Securities Group Limited (“Haitong International”:Stock Code: 665.HK) is a subsidiary of Haitong Securities Co., Ltd. (“Haitong Securities” Stock Code: 600837.SH; 6837.HK), one of the leading securities companies in China.
Haitong International is well-established to provide comprehensive and quality corporate finance, brokerage and margin financing, investment management, fixed income, currency and commodities as well as leveraged and acquisition financing and equity derivative products and services to institutional clients and individual investors domestically and around the globe. As one of the most important overseas business platform of Haitong Securities, the Group strives to be a modern and comprehensive financial institution with leading position in the Greater China Region.
The Company is led by a team of passionate and energetic professionals, we regard our staff the most treasurable asset and have been providing the best nurture and career prospect to any talents. We now invite high calibre candidates to join us.
Assistant Company Secretarial Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996193
Employer Ref. JDB/IB/ACOMSM
Responsible for performing full spectrum of company secretarial duties
- Ensure the Company in compliance with various statutory requirements and regulations
- Manage the preparation and filing of annual returns and maintain corporate documents and records, including its Head Office in HK and PRC office (if required)
- Direct the administration procedures pertaining to company restructuring, asset reorganization and/or M&A when required
- Provide professional advice on company secretarial aspect at a corporate level and align with the corporate structure strategies
- Assist in setting up new companies in Hong Kong and PRC
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned
Associate member of HKICS/ICSA and degree holder in related disciplines
- At least 4 years of company secretarial work experience in financial institution
- Solid knowledge of the Listing Rules, Companies Ordinance, SFO and other compliance regulations
- Familiar with general company secretarial work, SDI reporting and production of annual reports, interim reports, circulars and announcements of a listed company is preferable
- Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2840 5233 or iii) by using "APPLY NOW".
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.