Nan Fung Development Limited
We are a well-established Group with diversified interests in property investment, property development, construction, property management, property financing and financial investment.
We now invite applications for the following position:
ASSISTANT COMPANY SECRETARY (5-day week)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919135
Employer Ref. ACS/CS
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business Management/Law or other related disciplines
- Grade C or above in English Language (Syllabus B) of HKCEE or Use of English of HKALE
- Member of HKICS, HKICPA or other related professional qualifications
- Minimum 8-10 years’ relevant experience in corporate management or company secretary
- Sound knowledge of the new Companies Ordinance
- Well versed in company secretarial practice for Hong Kong and overseas companies
- Knowledge in Listing Rules, SFO reporting requirements, other compliance regulations and corporate governance
- Sound leadership, excellent interpersonal skills and abilities to take challenges
- Good command of PC software including MS Word, Excel, Chinese Word-processing, etc.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English & Chinese, including Mandarin
- Plan and facilitate the running and management of each board, sub-committee and shareholder meeting
- Obtain sign-off of each board meeting and plan for the corresponding information disclosure
- Oversee the management and maintenance of company and business registration procedure and related administration, and resolve any identified issues through the process when necessary
- Plan and coordinate with other departments, to direct all administration related to issuance and transfer of stock and payment of dividends
- Direct the administrative procedures pertaining to company restructuring, asset reorganization, and mergers & acquisition, such as transfer of shares/ equity, property transfer instrument, etc.
- Serve as the main company contact to liaise and correspond with external relations and regulatory bodies on daily company secretarial administration
- Provide advice and support to executive management on matters of corporate governance if necessary
- Coach, mentor and develop subordinates to ensure they have the competency to perform in their roles
- Ensure all staff of the Company Secretarial Department comply with relevant policies and procedures
- Perform any ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by top management
We provide generous compensation and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Please send your resume with salary expected to The Human Resources Manager, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK or by e-mail: hr @ nanfung.com or by clicking “Apply Now” below (We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for selection purpose.)
“Nan Fung Group” and “the Group” mean Nan Fung International Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries.