Ernest Borel Holdings Limited
ASSISTANT COMPANY SECRETARY
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997533
We are a company listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited. To cope with our business expansion, we are seeking high caliber talent to join our company for the following position:
Assistant Company Secretary
- Support a full spectrum of company secretarial and compliance duties
- Prepare corporate documentation to shareholders including quarterly/interim/annual reports, circulars and announcements
- Organize and attend meetings of directors and shareholders, and facilitate board communications
- Draft notices, agendas, minutes and associated documentation for meetings of directors and shareholders
- Administer the maintenance of statutory records and ensure effective filing and retrieval systems for all company records
- Perform administrative matters, clerical and various tasks assigned and ad hoc projects
- A Bachelor’s degree / diploma holders of in Accounting / Business Administration / Management / Company Secretary, Accounting background will be preferred.
- Student members of HKICS / ICSA
- Minimum 3 years’ related experience, preferably gained in listed companies
- Sound knowledge of Listing Rules, the Companies Ordinance, and the Securities and Futures Ordinance
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Good interpersonal skills, well-organized, detail-oriented, flexible to assist in other jobs around the office and work in a team environment
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Immediate available preferred
We offer an attractive package commensurate with your qualifications and experience. Please apply in confidence with full resume, including date of available, current and expected salary.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.