AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
Assistant Complaint Management Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836270
Employer Ref. 160001BV
- Ownership of the Service Level Agreements (SLA) relating to the Turnaround Time (TAT) for end to end complaint journeys.
- Quality case investigation in a professional and compliance manner in order to deliver good customer experience
- Review and re-assessment of any cases whereby customers reject complaint or dis-satisfaction resolutions and perform additional actions or compensation if needed
- Lead priority complaint cases, approve communications, resolutions and redress, including those originating from regulators, media, legal representation and involving significant financial impacts or reputational risk
- Work in conjunction with Marketing, Compliance, Legal, Distribution and Operations, to provide resolutions
- To enforce delegated authorities for resolution and compensation for customer complaints/dissatisfaction, including "soft complaint" actions by front line customer service representatives
- To conduct regular formal training for complaints and customer facing staff
- Min. 6 years working experience in insurance or financial industrie
- Good knowledge and experience in complaint handling is a MUST
- Solid experience in insurance is preferable
- Extensive knowledge of the regulatory environment, relevant legislation and regulatory requirements in respect of the insurance produces
- Good analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Good people and leadership skills
- Excellent written English and Chinese correspondence skill