The Bank of East Asia, Ltd.
TAKE YOUR FUTURE IN YOUR HANDS
The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 90 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 9 i-Financial Centres throughout the city.
With a team of over 4,400 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 13,000 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Assistant Compliance Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004775312
Compliance Review Department
Assistant Compliance Manager (Job ID: 1319)
- To carry out the compliance monitoring programmes on high-risk operations
- To perform scheduled branch visits
- To perform compliance review / self-assessment on selected operations
- To prepare management report on branch visit and compliance review/ monitoring
- To provide recommendations on compliance issues and findings being identified
- To follow up the implementation of recommendations issued
- To assist in planning, developing and designing the compliance monitoring programmes / compliance review / self-assessment
- To participate in compliance training activities
- University graduate or relevant professional qualifications, such as AHKIB, CPA, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years' working experience in the financial services industry with compliance / audit / risk management / internal control experience
- Good knowledge of requirements from HKMA / SFC / PCPD
- Confident, efficient and effective team player with initiative and who is able to work independently
- Able to exercise judgment, work under pressure, and liaise effectively with business and supporting units
- Good presentation and report writing skills
- Proficient in MS Windows and Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at http://www.hkbea.com/html/en/bea-career-job-opportunities.html and search for the job. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.