Wheelock Properties (Hong Kong) Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wheelock and Company limited, a listed property group headquartered in Hong Kong. The principal activities of Wheelock Properties include property development, property sales and marketing, as well as management of certain assets under the Wheelock and Wharf portfolios.
At Wheelock Properties, we adhere to three core pillars: design and product excellence, environmental sustainability, and high quality living and work space.We believe in a customer-centric approach, continuous learning and improvement, and supporting the community.We recruit people who seek the same ethos and together, we create award-winning commercial and residential environments.
A unique professional opportunity is now opened for a qualified candidate / high caliber individual to join us.
Assistant Construction Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781772
- Resident on site to assist Construction Manager on supervising of the contractors and construction activities to comply with company requirements and standard
- Assist in managing project integration, ensure that the various projects elements are effectively coordinated
- Monitor project time and scope to provide an effective project schedule
- Manage quality control and ensure functional and quality requirements are met
- Assist in managing project cost with QS team to identify needed resources and maintain budget control
- Perform project communications to ensure effective internal and external communications
- To assist in managing project risks to analyze and mitigate potential project risks
- Degree holder in Building Studies / Construction Management / Structural Engineering or related disciplines
- MCIOB/MHKICM or related professional qualification is preferred but not a must
- Minimum 5 years' experience in residential construction projects
- Well-versed with Government procedural process
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A good team player, initiative, attentive to details, flexible & willing to work under pressure
Please submit your application in full details by clicking Here.
For further information on Wheelock Properties (Hong Kong) Limited, please visit our website: www.wheelockpropertieshk.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within the Wheelock & Wharf Group. Applicants not hearing from us within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.