Wang On Properties Limited
Wang On Properties Limited, a property developer in Hong Kong, was incorporated on 19 November 2015. Prior to completion of the reorganisation and the spin-off, Wang On Properties was a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wang On Group. The property investment segment of Wang On Properties can be traced back to 1997, while its property development business began in 2004. At present, Wang On Properties has established ‘‘The Met.’’ brand in Hong Kong, with a broad range of properties for development and investment. Leveraging the solid foundation of its parent company Wang On Group, the Group is well received by residents and investors with positive reputation.
Assistant Construction Manager (2-year renewable contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005219637
- Assist the General Manager of Site Management to supervise construction activities, ensure full compliance on company’s requirement and standard;
- Manage the construction projects including quality control, progress monitoring, value enhancement and overall site administration;
- Coordinate with the consultants/ project-in-charge to monitor stage handover of works area to ensure the works to be carried out by subcontractors are in good order;
- Monitor the subcontractors to implement the approved safety plans and ensure site safety as required
- To assist in managing project risks to analyze and mitigate potential project risks
- Degree/Higher Diploma or above in Building Studies, Building management or related disciples;
- MCIOB/MHKICM or related professional qualification;
- Minimum 10-15 years experiences in residential / commercial project experiences including new land grant projects;
- Solid experience in site coordination, supervision, practices and procedures;
- Knowledgeable with costing, contract, regulations and building operations
- Those with more experience would be considered as Construction Manager
We offer competitive remuneration package, our benefits include:
- Education subsidy
- Professional membership fee sponsorship
- Life & medical insurance
- Annual leave
- Staff purchase discount
- 2 years contract & renewable. 15% contract end gratuity.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking "APPLY NOW" or via email recruit @woproperties.com.
(Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes.)