Founded in 2004, we are a fast growing company on online marketing and web related services. We are hosting flagship websites of http://www.hongkongcard.com, http://www.hongkongloan.com, and http://www.likejapan.com in Hong Kong. We are expanding our businesses to online advertising and offline marketing campaigns. To contribute to our business growth, we invite applications for:
Assistant Content Manager / Content Manager (5-day work) (HongKongCard.com)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836552
- Work collaboratively with the team to develop and execute content marketing plans, project plans, delivery strategies, and editorial schedule
- Act as a liaison between internal and external parties to ensure that content is promoted properly
- Responsibility for overseeing the social media strategy and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Managing online campaigns and CRM programs
- Evaluating visitors research, market conditions and competitor data
- Manage the creation, optimization, and improvement of digital content for any existing and new digital channels and technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism or related discipline
- At least 2 years experience in digital marketing, less experience will be considered as Assistant Content Manager
- Familiar with digital marketing strategies and content strategies
- Aware of the latest trends in social media technology
- Strong project management skills
- Good written Chinese communication skills
We offer 5-day work and competitive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties please email your full resume with availability, present and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All personal data collected will be used for consideration of employment only.