Assistant Contracts Manager
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834967
Employer Ref. ACM/DB/1016
- Report to the Contracts Manager and provide support to other internal departments and offices;
- Contract negotiation with developers, sub-consultants and other parties;
- Contract drafting, contract review and contract claims dispute resolution;
- Credit control and debt recovery;
- Closely coordinate with our offices in Asia (China, Macau, UK, Singapore, UAE, etc);
- Occasional travel (mainly Mainland China) is required.
- Degree in Laws, Quantity Surveying, Architecture or Engineering, ;
- At least 5 years relevant experience, preferably in construction industry;
- Qualified solicitor/MHKIS/MHKIA/MHKIE will be an advantage;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin;
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese typing;
- Strong coordination, communication and problem solving skills;
- Knowledge in preparation of documents for legal proceedings will be an advantage.
Aedas provides opportunities for long term career development with an expanding international practice. We offer attractive compensation and benefit package including 5-day work. Interested parties please send detailed CV, current & expected salary, availability, and specify clearly the position and reference no. by clicking APPLY NOW.
Aedas is an Equal Opportunity Employer
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Aedas Limited
About Aedas Limited
Aedas is the world’s only local and global architecture and design practice driven by global sharing of research, local knowledge and international practice. Our 1,400 creative minds with design studios across the globe create world-class design solutions with deep social and cultural understanding of the communities we design for.
Above everything we place creativity and creative thinking. We provide an inspiring environment to our most talented designers to deliver solutions that create a positive impact in the communities they are intended for. We never stop pushing boundaries, implementing the latest innovation and technical expertise in every new project we undertake – wherever we work in the world.