jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918878
Employer Ref. 14021
- Global insurance company
- Dynamic working environment
- Excellent growth opportunities
A global insurance company is currently seeking an experienced Assistant Corporate Communications Manager to join the Hong Kong team.
- Develop PR strategies to enhance company exposure and brand awareness
- Work with media and maintain good relationships; act as the point of contact on media enquiries and manage brand's reputation - proactively evaluate any reputation risk
- Strengthen the brand's media exposure
- Write executive speeches, byline articles, announcements, position papers and all sorts of external communication materials
- Handle thought leadership initiatives
- Oversee social media monitoring and analysis
- Work across departments and effectively communicate with key stakeholders
- Budget management
- Minimum 6 years of solid experience in corporate communications
- Degree holder in relevant disciplines
- Experienced in reputation risk management
- Strong communication skills in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in bilingual writing is essential - must be able to write in different styles and formats - e.g. press releases, corporate announcements, articles, executive speeches etc. (Candidates are required to conduct a thorough written test as part of the interview process)
- Excellent leadership skills, experience coaching junior members
- Able to work under pressure and tight timelines
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Sharon Lam on +852 2833 4116 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.