Maxim's Caterers Limited
WE ARE operating by Hong Kong Maxim’s Group, the largest catering company in Hong Kong while serving more than 600,000 customers every day. Our popular brands namely Genki Sushi, sen-ryo, DONDONYA, IPPUDO and Uo-Show, delight customers with a diversified and quality dining experience. More than 100 Japanese chain restaurants are opened in Hong Kong and Southern China. We value our team and committed to provide a pleasant work environment and promising career development opportunities. To further grow with our business, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join us as:
Assistant Creative Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004775899
- To develop creative ideas from concept to completion, including ATL, BTL promotional materials and visual merchandising.
- To support senior designer on idea development & implementation, prepare production-ready artworks and dummy.
- To follow up and quality assurance to artwork, proof and printing with internal and external vendor.
- To work closely with supporting functions and vendors to follow-up and liaise printing, photo shooting and proofing issue.
- To handle ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Diploma/Higher Certificate/Certificate in Design, Art,Multimedia or any other related disciplines.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years relevant work experience.
- Japanese food lover is preferable.
- Good communications skills in both spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Good command of computer literacy in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A good team player, detail-minded and result oriented.
Please provide your own design portfolio upon application.
Interested parties please apply with full resume, state current and expected salaries by clicking "Apply Now". All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.