A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Customer Contact Centre Manager (Customer Service)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830127
Channels Management - Customer Contact Centre
Hang Seng's Customer Contact Centre has been ranked one of the best phone banking service providers for consecutive years. Our team strives to provide professional services for a wide range of banking products to address customers' different services and financial needs.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our General Banking Section as Assistant Customer Contact Centre Manager (Customer Service).
- Lead the Sky RM team to deliver customer hotline services, wealth management and sales propositions to selected PSE/ High-Potential PRF customers
- Manage and rearrange outbound call leads, event triggers and sales related matters
- Provide technical support and coaching to Sky RMs for handling of complex/ specialty services
- Monitor service and sales quality of the Sky RM through call monitoring, performance KPIs and coaching
- Work with business owners to implement business initiatives / projects
- Drive business performance, ensuring business targets (both service & sales) to be achieved
- Derive MI reports and provide analysis for business review and service /operations improvement
- Perform overall Sky ops admin (e.g. ISP system maintenance, staff admin and daily ops matters)
- Handle CDD/KYC/Global Standards and risk management to ensure compliance of regulatory requirements
- Responsible for complaint management and perform regular review of work practices and policies to ensure ongoing audit and risk standards are met
- University degree in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
- Passes in the Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examinations and Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examinations
- 3 to 5 years of banking experience with supervisory experience is preferred
- Good knowledge of retail banking products
- Experience in staff coaching and driving business performance
- Knowledge in CDD and risk management is an advantage
- Solid experience in project management is an advantage
- Good service orientation, communication and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
To apply, please read carefully the ‘Note on Collection of Personal Data and Information’ available in the careers page of our Hang Seng website : www.hangseng.com and send your resume by clicking "Apply Now" for our processing. You can also visit our website for further details about career opportunities with the Bank. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of three years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.