A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Customer Propositions Marketing Manager (Affluent)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835795
Hang Seng’s Marketing function is responsible for formulating marketing strategies and implementing marketing initiatives to build the brand of Hang Seng Bank, acquire new customers, strengthen customer loyalty to build long term relationships, and provide professional marketing support to different businesses to promote a comprehensive suite of products and services offered by the Bank.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Customer Propositions Marketing Manager (Affluent).
Assist in formulating segment marketing strategies to build customers’ portfolio and enhance customer loyalty for various Customer Propositions
Implement cost-effective marketing campaigns / events to sustain portfolio growth and enhance customer experience
Develop marketing collaterals, collaborate with relevant parties to ensure the smooth launch of marketing programmes
Conduct post-programme evaluation for continuous improvement
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in marketing, with knowledge of banking products preferred
- Solid experience in above and below-the-line marketing programmes development, with knowledge of marketing communications, customer acquisition, retention and/or event management a definite advantage
- Resilience, with good communication, interpersonal and project management skills
- Strong self-motivation, with the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
To apply, please read carefully the ‘Note on Collection of Personal Data and Information’ available in the careers page of our Hang Seng website : www.hangseng.com and send your resume via clicking "apply now" for our processing. You can also visit our website for further details about career opportunities with the Bank. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.