HARVEY NICHOLS (HONG KONG) LIMITED
HARVEY NICHOLS Hong Kong is an upscale luxury fashion destination where our concept of leading trends, unparalleled and exclusive selection of international brands has made us the leader and the place to be for all fashion lovers in Hong Kong. HARVEY NICHOLS stores situated in 13 major cities around the world like London, Dubai and Istanbul.
At HARVEY NICHOLS we are proud to say that our success is the result of the valuable contribution of all our employees, through their attitude, skills, knowledge and expertise. We rely on a high level of personal and professional standards to deliver the quality of service that our customers expect and to maintain the excellent reputation of our brand.
In return, we aim to provide employees with a positive, energetic and supportive working environment, in line with our ‘Excellent Customer Service’ philosophy and ways of working.
We invite applications from suitably qualified high calibre candidates for the following vacancy:
ASSISTANT CUSTOMER RELATIONS SUPERVISOR
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837256
- Handling customer enquries and complaints;
- Provide professional quality customer services via handling inbound and outbound calls;
- Prepare Customer Relations related reports.
- Post-secondary graduates with at least 1 year's working experience;
- Hospitality working experience from retail, hotel or airline industries preferred;
- Detail-minded, positive and proactive working attitude with strong customer service mindset;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantinese and Mandarin);
- Strong numerical and computer skills and Chinese word processing;
- Shift duty is required
- Excellent career prospects
- Competitive pay
- 6-7 days off per month
- 17 Public Holidays
- Rewarding commission
- Incentive schemes
- Various allowances
- Attendance bonus
- Medical benefits
- Comprehensive training
Please send your application with detailed resume quoting Position Title, with date available, current and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager via email : c a r e e r s @ h a r v e y n i c h o l s . c o m . h k
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Human Resources Division.