Assistant Customer Services Officer / Customer Services Ambassador
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836951
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints with excellent customer services manner
- Establish and maintain good relationship with customers
- Provide administrative and clerical supports
- To oversee subordinates to perform quality service and adhere to company’s service standard
- Handle ad hoc assignments and other duties as required
- Required to perform shift duties if assigned
- Minimum F.6 graduated and tertiary educated is preferred
- With 3 years or above solid experience of customer services
- Holder of Certificate in Hotel/Sports/Recreation management or equivalent
- Passionate in customer services work
- Pleasant, proactive and customer-oriented with good manners
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Hands-on experience of MS Office application
- Professional manner and good communication skills
- Immediately available is an advantage
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Customer Services Ambassador
Interested parties please apply with full resume, current and expected salary to Senior Group Manager – Human Capital through one of the following means:
Mail: G/F, Core Building 2, No.1 Science Park West Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park ,Pak Shek Kok, Shatin, N. T.
Email: Clicking 'Apply Now'
All personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.