CEVA Logistics moved to being one of the world's largest supply chain management companies. As a leading provider of end-to-end supply chain solutions, with global workforce of 44,000 and presence over 160 countries, we demonstrate great competencies to serve our customers in areas of domestic, international freight transportation, integrated logistics management and advanced information technology. Our strong financial position, our global network, partnerships, and our solid operational infrastructure have allowed us to rise to the top of the list.
Assistant Customer Services Supervisor (AIR)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992034
- Follow up with customers for booking requirements, instructions and ad-hoc request with related parties
- Read and familiar with SOP and then set up internal WI and ensure new tariff for timely updated in system
- Maintain effective and timely feedback with customers and overseas station to achieve service excellence, attend customer meeting for operational review
- Maintain good relationship with customer and perform upselling for CEVA service, prepare KPI for customers on request
- Resolution of customer complaint, report progress of handle irregularities
- Manage and maintain the manpower resources among within a small team
- Purchase insurance through Global policies per customers request
- Ensure the company policies are followed
- Assist superior to implement and monitor new processes and policies
- Perform ad-hoc project assigned by superior
- Diploma in Logistics / Supply Chain
- Minimum 3 years’ solid experience in Freight Forwarding industry
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese(including Mandarin)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office application
- Strong interpersonal, leadership skills and communication skills
- Self-motivated, reliable, organized, active and hardworking
We offer attractive remuneration packages which include 5-day work, 13th month guarantee pay and incentive bonus to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your FULL resume with CURRENT & EXPECTED SALARY by clicking "APPLY NOW". For further information of our company, please visit our website: http://www.cevalogistics.com.
Information provided will be kept confidential and only be used for the recruitment related purpose only.