Li & Fung Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992733
Looking for an Assistant Designer with excellent graphic and product design skills. This creative and fast-paced roll reports to the Design Manager in the development of commercially viable Home product for the mass US and Western retail markets. Categories include: Home and Seasonal Décor, Housewares, Textiles, Floral and Stationery. Qualified candidates must have a love for creative product development within the collaborative studio environment that is deadline driven. Experience in at least one category is required, with preference in at least two.
- Assist the VP and Design Manager with product and category trend research in the Housewares, Home Décor, Stationery and Floral categories –with specification to US and Western Markets.
- Ability to interpret trends into viable products for mass retail and big box markets.
- Assist in product ideation and rendering new concepts as directed by Design Manager and VP, with the ability to clearly present and articulate ideas
- Ability to clearly present and articulate ideas
- Develop tech packs with detailed specification for products in accordance with strategy
- Must be able to multi-task various projects within team environment
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned by VP of Product Development and Design Manager
- Degree in A Design-related field
- 2-4 years’ full-time experience in design for mass retail, with emphasis on the US
- Excellent graphic design and product rendering skills, with an eye for applications across various product categories.
- Ability to sketch ideas and create technical drawings.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and presentation skills.
- Creative thinker passionate about product/package design and development
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Expertise in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and Microsoft Office
- FLUENCY IN ENGLISH IS A MUST
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Li & Fung Limited
About Li & Fung Limited