Madison Asia Limited
Madison Asia Limited is an Architectural and Interior Practice focusing on projects for shopping malls, luxury retails, station retails, F&B, NGO, corporate offices, art installation for international corporates in Hong Kong, China and Asia Pacific Region. We are looking for highly motivated candidates to join our team for the following position:
Assistant Designer / Assistant Architect / Project Designer / Project Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994859
- Liaise with clients and consultants from conceptual design to construction drawings;
- Project management from design to site supervision to handover to clients;
- Handle full set of tender documents and construction drawings;
- Closely monitor the progress and performance of the contractors / sub contractors on site;
- Handle Government A&A submission;
- For Shopping Mall, luxury retail, A&A works, art installation, NGO etc works projects in Hong Kong.
- Graduate in Architecture, Interior Design, or related discipline;
- Proficiency in written & spoken Chinese (Putonghua), Japanese and English;
- Knowledge and working experience in Buildings Ordinance, project administration, presentation, design and detailing is an advantage;
- BD A&A submission or working knowledge and experience is an advantage;
- With experience in A&A works for large corporations is an advantage;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, 3D visualization, Photoshop etc is necessary;
- With international experience is an advantage.
Madison Asia provides opportunities for career development in an expanding regional practice. We offer 5-day work and attractive compensation package.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only