AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
Assistant Distribution Training Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920943
Employer Ref. 160002HI
- To design and revamp the training curriculum for new agents, experienced agents and agency managers with materials to meet the AXA culture and business goal.
- To identify training needs & results analysis.
- To develop and deliver the agency training programs in different aspects, investment-linked, business operation and agency management.
- To keep the training content & training methodologies updated so as to maintain high quality of training for sales channels.
- To assist in coaching and monitoring the training team development.
- To monitor various training projects.
- To monitor the CPD accreditation and CPD programs
- University degree of any discipline
- FLMI, IIQA and insurance qualification preferred
- At least 4 years in agency training in life insurance industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation and course facilitating skills.
- Work under pressure and self-motivated
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint