jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780380
Employer Ref. AS00039864
- American Upscale Fashion Brand
- Regional Role
- Newly Created Role
Our client is a market leader in the upscale fashion business whose major customers are fashionable, young and energetic. As a result of business expansion in Asia, a new opportunity has arisen for an experienced candidate with relevant experience to join the team as Assistant E-commerce Operation Manager to support the Hong Kong and South East Asia Market.
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the E-commerce Manager, you will lead the Ecommerce business with the objectives of launching the company ecommerce website and managing wholesale online platforms for Hong Kong and South East Asia Market. You will negotiate terms with business partners and work closely with internal cross functional teams such as merchandise, logistics, marketing and IT. Additionally, you will drive the sites communication strategy where you will introduce effective SEM & SEO tactics, engaging content designed to create noise in the market and a CRM system where you can keep consumers informed of the latest products and promotions in place to drive repeat purchase and brand loyalty.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University Degree in Marketing / Business Management or other related discipline
- 5+ years' sales & marketing experience with Digital & E-commerce Exposure
- Background from International Retail, Fashion or Lifestyle Brand
- All rounded knowledge in e-business such as merchandising, promotion, customer experience
- Strong project management and negotiation skills.
- Regional experience is preferred
- Strong communication skill in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number SF39864 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ambition
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.