Po Leung Kuk is a well-established charitable organization in Hong Kong and has been serving the local community for 138 years. The Kuk provides diversified social services including social welfare, education, culture and recreation to the general public.
We invite high caliber personnel to fill the following position:
Assistant Education Secretary (助理教育主任)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993856
The successful candidate will be required to assist the development of the Kuk’s educational services; provide administrative support to the team; and facilitate smooth operation of joint schools activities in various contexts.
Assistant Education Secretary (Ref: AES) of special team will also be responsible for:
- Facilitating smooth operation of joint schools activities in various context;
- Processing applications from local and oversea for activities admissions, financial aid and exchange programs;
- Liaising with internal and external units and stakeholders;
- Organizing and lead educational trips in Asia;
- Managing databases and performing other tasks as assigned; and
- Working on irregular hours (including evenings, weekends and public holidays) occasionally if necessary
Assistant Education Secretary (Ref: AES - SEC) of secondary education team will also be responsible for:
- Facilitating smooth operation of joint secondary schools activities in various context;
- Organizing meetings, preparing minutes and correspondence;
- Liaising with affiliated secondary schools and external units; and
- Taking up new project(s) and performing other tasks as assigned
- A Bachelor’s degree or above in any disciplines preferably with some work experience
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua) is essential
- Good interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders
- A strong sense of responsibility and a positive attitude
- Proficiency in computer software applications, including Microsoft Family i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Chinese word-processing; Good data and information management skills is an advantage
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited to sit for English and Chinese proficiency tests
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms. Interested applicants please send full resume with expected salary via clicking "APPLY NOW" or mail to Human Resources Department, Po Leung Kuk, 66 Leighton Road, Hong Kong. For more information about Po Leung Kuk, please visit http://www.poleungkuk.org.hk/.
Po Leung Kuk is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes application from all qualified candidates. Information provided relating to employment will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and all unsuccessful applications will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment exercise.