Assistant Engineer (Ref: AE/KS/2016)
Kum Shing Group
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830773
Employer Ref. AE/KS/2016
- Assist Engineer and Project Leader on project planning;
- Conduct daily site inspection and checking;
- Supervise site safety and work quality to ensure meeting SHEQ standard of client and other regulatory authorities;
- Liaise with relevant authorities, clients, stakeholders and sub-contractors to ensure smooth and timely completion of projects;
- Manage the necessary permit application process;
- Prepare reports and follow up on invoicing and payment issued from client and subcontractors.
- Higher Diploma or above in Electrical / Civil / Building Services Engineering;
- 2 years of relevant working experience is preferable;
- Holder of Valid green card and Construction Workers Registration Card;
- With driving license (Class 1 and 2) is preferred;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Chinese word processing and AutoCAD;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
We offer successful candidates a remuneration package, comprehensive benefit package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume in details with last/current and expected salary via e-mail: ｈｒ＠ｋｕｍｓｈｉｎｇ.ｃｏｍ.ｈｋor by clicking “Apply Now”.
***Please quote reference no. in the application***
Please visit our website www.kumshing.com.hk for more details
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Kum Shing Group
About Kum Shing Group
Kum Shing Group has been providing safe and quality engineering services to our clients in power, utilities and transportation sector for more than 50 years. Our management and a family of nearly 3,000 members have helped the business group to build an excellent brand characterized by reliability and professionalism. Being the first gold award winner of the HKMA Quality Award from the construction industry, Kum Shing is committed to provide equal opportunities and a challenging but friendly working environment to all employees. In addition to the continuous investment in people, we actively encourage and support employees to achieve work-life balance. Welcome to join us and create a bright future for yourself.