Schneider Electric (Hong Kong) Ltd
About Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of ~€27 billion in FY2015, our 160,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
Assistant Engineer (Security System)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831961
- Responsible for Visual Check, Testing on Installation (TOI), System Acceptance Test (SAT) and Integration test for SAMS
- Interface test with Designated Contractor for Main Control System (MCS), Power System and Door Lock System
- Trouble shooting and identify the root cause of system failure
- Higher Diploma or above in Electronic / Electrical / Building Service Engineering or related discipline with at least 1-2 years relevant experience
- On-site experience in railway / airport/ large scale infrastructure projects
- Solid Experience on Final system test and Interface test
- Hand on experience in hardware design is preferred
- Hard Working and work on site
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Fresh graduate will be considered
We offer attractive remuneration package to the successful candidates. Interested parties please submit your full resume with contact number and expected salary.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Applications will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only. The Company will retain the applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group.