Chubb, a leading worldwide fire safety and security services provider, which offers a board range of security services including fire protection system, electronic security system, security transport and 24-hour alarm monitoring services, differentiates from our international competitors by the breadth of security service offering and the ability to integrate these services for the benefits of our customers. Focusing on quality, Chubb has growth through relentless innovation since the establishment in 1818.
Chubb is part of the famous brands under United Technologies Corporation (UTC), a US organization that was ranked the 37th largest US Corporation (2010 list, Fortune) and the 130th largest organization in the world (2010 Global 500 list, Fortune).
To cope with the continuous business expansion of the Company, we invite talented and professional Candidates to join our growing team as:
Assistant Engineer (Fire Safety) (Ref: JB/CHB/FSAE)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833102
Employer Ref. JB/CHB/FSAE
- To assist Fire Safety team to provide customers in a good quality and timely manner including work scheduling, trouble shooting and ensuring customer satisfaction
- To ensure all jobs are complying with the Corporate Environmental, Health and Safety Policy and governmental safety standard
- To assist in computer drafting works, site supervision, purchasing activities, documentations as well as testing and commissioning of systems
- To prepare all necessary documents for management review and consent
- Higher Diploma or above in Fire Engineering / Building Services / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or Building Construction or other related disciplines
- At least 1 year related work experience
- Good communication, customer service and interpersonal relationship skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and AUTOCAD
Attractive compensation and benefits packages will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your application together with a full resume stating your present and expected salary and date of availability to email@example.com ; or
The Human Resources Manager, Chubb Hong Kong Limited, 10/F, Octa Tower, 8 Lam Chak Street, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon (please quote the reference number); or
Personal data provided in your application will be kept in the strictest confidence. It will only be used for employment-related purposes by any entity within our Group. Applicants not notified within 1 month will be considered as unsuccessful. Unsuccessful application may be kept for another 3 months for new openings or consideration by another entity within our Group before properly shredded.
Security Licence No. : 0961