Assistant Engineer (Ref: JDB/AE/20161130)
New World Construction Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919080
- To coordinate with different sub-contractors and supervise the progress of all ABWF works;
- To coordinate with the client’s representatives, tenants, Government Departments, Architects, consultant engineers and subcontractors about the detailed site work arrangements, project design change and clarify for the discrepancies;
- Responsible for planning and monitoring the work progress;
- To attend the site meetings and sub-contractor’s meetings with Architects and consultants;
- To coordinate with the Architects, consultant teams and subcontractors for joint site inspections, shop drawing submission, material submission, structural calculation, method statement, Quality Assurance Plan, Environmental and safety plan submissions;
- To ensure that quality material is used in the construction of the building.
- Higher Diploma or above in Building / Civil / Structural Engineering and or equivalent;
- 1 - 2 years’ relevant experience;
- Able to work independently;
- With excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates. To apply, please send your application with a full resume including current and expected salary, and availability to Human Resources Department, 8/F, KOHO, 73 - 75 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or via clicking "Apply Now".(Please quote the job reference number and job title on the subject).
For more details, please visit our company website www.nwconstruction.com.hk
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the company’s personal data policy.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to New World Construction Company Limited
About New World Construction Company Limited
New World Construction Company Limited is newly set up and in full operation on October 7, 2013. It is formerly incorporated as Hip Seng Construction Company Limited which is a wholly owned subsidiary of NWS Holdings Limited (Hong Kong stock code: 659), the infrastructure and service flagship of New World Development Company Limited (Hong Kong stock code: 17). The combination of our technical strength, management capabilities and the support of our parent company enable us to build ideal environment for Hong Kong.
Applications are invited from competent and enthusiastic individuals to take on interesting job challenges and pursue career development.