PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
Assistant Engineer (Extra Low Voltage Systems)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994518
Employer Ref. CKL6-01487875-CC1
- Report to the Engineer for technical design,system implementation, planned and corrective maintenance of extra low voltage (ELV) systems such as closed circuit television (CCTV) system, trunk mobile radio system, access control system and public address system
- Plan & supervise contractors and control workmanship for various ELV projects
- Manage the work progress, including design submissions, factory inspections, site works, testing and commissioning activities, defect rectifications and as-built drawings preparation
- Assist in the coordination with various internal and external parties to ensure that interfaces and works programme are achieved.
- Work at Hong Kong International Airport
- Higher Diploma in Electronic or IT / Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- A minimum of 6 years’ ELV systems working experiencewith at least 3 years’ design and planning supervisory experience
- Good documentation and writing skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Holder of Green Card and Construction Worker Registration Card
- Holder of valid HK Type 1 & Type 2 driving license is an advantage
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume in MS Word format, with your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
(http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.