Nestlé - the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company. Our mission of "Good Food, Good Life" is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night and throughout every life stage. We employ around 335,000 people in over 150 countries and have operations in almost every country in the world.
Nestlé believes people are the centre of our success. We are now looking for high calibre candidates who aspire to join the food and beverage industry for the following position:
Assistant Engineer – Electrical & Automation
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783353
Employer Ref. 201606_AEE&A
(Working Location: Yuen Long)
- Lead and manage engineering activities on electrical and automation (E&A) services in our food and beverage factory
- Participate in Capital Investment projects and ensure E&A solutions follow company and legal compliance and are delivered with quality and efficiency and within cost budget
- Ensure process and equipment safety for people, products and environment in the factory
- Participate in implementation of engineering tools at site level
- Ensure continuous improvement in E&A while protecting the technological know-how
- Higher diploma or Degree in Electrical/ Automation Engineering or related disciplines
- 1-2 years relevant E&A engineering experience, experience from food and beverage factory is a definite advantage
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient PC skills with knowledge in AutoCAD
We, at all levels, are strongly committed to the Company, its development and its culture. We practice what we preach and give great importance to training and development of people. We offer excellent career development opportunities, attractive remuneration package, comprehensive fringe benefits and wellness programs to the right candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to workforce diversity with opportunity for continuous development and growth to all employees.
Please apply in full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) with your employment history, present and expected salary to Human Resources Manager by email at email@example.com. Please quote the reference no. and position title in the email subject and DO NOT apply via "Quick Apply".
(All information will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purpose only. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment process.)