Intertek is a leading provider of ATIC Services (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) with over 40,000 people across 1,000 locations in over 100 countries. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for quality assurance and we offer people the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale. In a world where a company’s success depends on its reputation for quality, safety, and socially responsible products and processes, Intertek employees make a real difference. Intertek is listed on the London FTSE, is in the FTSE100.
Bringing quality and safety to life
Assistant Engineer / Engineer (Toys/ Hardlines - Mid Shift)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922671
Employer Ref. JD12/TH/P8
- Conduct Physical test on toys and hardlines e.g. kitchen wares, furniture, etc.
- Prepare and evaluate test report on their safety, reliability and functional performance
- Provide professional advice to internal & external clients’ on test report
- Working hours: Mon-Fri 1400-2100, Sat 0900-1300
- Higher Diploma / Degree in Product Testing / Applied Science / Mechanical /Manufacturing Engineering/ Physics any science subject
- 1 year experience in laboratory is preferable
- Independent and well-organized
- Good command of English & Chinese
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your availability, present and expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Intertek Testing Services HK Ltd., via ONE of the following channels: (Pls quote ref. no. on all correspondence.)
Address: 11/F Garment Centre, 576 Castle Peak Rd., Kowloon, H.K.
Email: Please click "APPLY NOW" Fax: 3403 2417
Welcome to visit our website http://www.intertek.com.hk for corporate information
Confidentiality assured and all applications will be kept solely for recruitment purpose for not more than 6 months.