Assistant Engineer / Engineer Trainee - Textile
SGS Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834016
Employer Ref. DB/SL/AE
Prepare samples and perform common laboratory tests in accordance with standard operating procedures, international standards and regulatory requirements
Perform the equipment calibration and analyse calibration results
Process the measurement data and verify accuracy of processed data in compliance with specifications of test methods, standards or procedures
- Diploma in Textile Studies/ Textiles Technology /Product Testing/ Physics or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in textiles testing is preferred
- Strong passion in laboratory testing and research
- A good team player with positive working attitude
- Analytical, detail-oriented and desire to learn
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Fresh graduate with high potential will be considered as Engineer Trainee
As a caring company, SGS not only offers a competitive remuneration package but also offers staff caring items to the right candidates, including:
- 5-day Work Week
- Double Pay and Performance Bonus
- Dental and Medical Benefits
- Accident Insurance and Life Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Paid Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, and Marriage Leave
- On-the-Job Training
- Education and Training Subsidies
- Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Staff Activities
For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to SGS Hong Kong Limited - The Human Resources Division, 1/F, On Wui Centre, 25 Lok Yip Road, Fanling, N.T., Hong Kong, or by fax to 2334 7125 / email at hk.recruit @sgs.com (with position applying for and employer reference number quoted in the subject).
Data received will be kept confidential and used for processing application only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SGS Hong Kong Limited
About SGS Hong Kong Limited
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 85,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 1,800 offices and laboratories around the world. Our business touches nearly every part of the world, across a huge range of industries.
Our people can have opportunities to work overseas and in different business areas, access to a global portfolio of customers and exposure to different cultures and thinking. We encourage new ideas and welcome people who challenge the way we do things.
Work for us, and we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential. Build a Career with SGS!