Assistant Engineer - IP Network (Ref:CMIJD-0421-ENGNDSEHK)
China Mobile International Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005220771
- Manage the strategic network developments and plan implementation time frame and schedule.
- Support the Plan, Design, Implementation and System Integration of various service platforms, including Internet, MPLS VPN, IPX, Cloud, CDN, etc
- Design, Develop and Manage the Network Platform according to network growth and product requirement.
- Manage network deployment costs associated with product developments ensuring that spending is within budgeted limits.
- Prepare Test Plan, conduct the test and produce test report for network deployment project.
Degree holder in Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or other related disciplines
Minimum 1 years’ relevant experiences.
Experience with building, operating and troubleshooting an IP network system
Advanced IP and MPLS routing knowledge
Good understanding on Cloud, CDN, SDN, NFV and other new technologies
PMP, CCNA, CCNP, JNCIS, JNCIP are preferable but not a must;
Well-organized, independent and able to work under pressure
Proficiency in MS office applications and Chinese Word Processing
Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English, proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage
Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary to hr @cmi.chinamobile.com . Please indicate the reference number in the subject line.
All personal data provided will be used for consideration of your job application only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to China Mobile International Limited
About China Mobile International Limited
CHINA MOBILE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a subsidiary company under the umbrella of CHINA MOBILE LIMITED providing international telecommunications services.
We are dedicated to provide state-of-the-art telecommunications solutions to our customers. If you share the same vision with us, please read the position(s) below.