Huawei International Co., Ltd. is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end to end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services.
As one of international centre for Huawei group and representative in the international market, we believe that continuous improvement is essential to our long term growth. In order to strive for better services and faster response, we have integrated our international sales management, bidding & contract, logistic management, financial management etc. to support our global businesses for better management centralization and execution.
Our vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help to bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. We have contribute to the sustainable development of the society, economy and the environment by creating green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions and resource costs.
For more information about Huawei, please visit http://www.huawei.com/
Assistant Engineer– IP Packet Platform
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783493
- Provide post-sales technical service to customers in the region of Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan, the involved products including Router, Switch, Firewall, etc.
- Supervise on site activities of equipment installation and equipment commissioning.
- Work with customers on site to perform the activities of equipment acceptance testing, service cutover, software upgrade and system modification.
- Carry out the POC testing and product demonstrations.
- Solve the network problems and response to customer’s enquiries and complaints
- Bachelor degree or above in Electronic Engineering, Telecom Communications Engineering, Computer Science or other related disciplines;
- At least 1 year's relevant experience in data communication products, such as Router, Switch, Firewall etc, with experiences in equipment commissioning, testing and project implementation is an advantage.
- Have knowledge about IP technologies, such as routing protocols, network resilience protocol, QoS and network security.
- Have CCNP or CCNA certificate is a plus
- Customer service oriented and able to work effectively under pressure.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese is a must, Mandarin is preferred.