Assistant Engineer- Network
Wharf T&T Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833101
Employer Ref. JD/VL/1810/125901
- Participate in testing, researching, learning and applying specific new technologies and products
- Provide second-tier technical support and solutions to the implementation and fault handling in networking projects
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Higher diploma or above in telecommunications, information technology, computer science or related discipline
- 2 years of network engineering experience in telecommunication / IT industry
- Holder of Cisco's CCNP / CCNA preferable
- Possess knowledge in TCP/IP networking
- Experience in Linux Server, MS Windows Server, VMware highly preferable
- Strong communication skill with non-technical counterparts
Attractive remuneration will be offered to the right candidates. Please send your resume with expected salary thru "Apply Now" or by fax (852) 2112 2610 or by post to Human Resources Manager, Wharf T&T Limited, 9/F, KITEC, 1 Trademart Drive, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only and all personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months. Your application may be forwarded to any companies within The Wharf Group for recruitment purpose.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Wharf T&T Limited
About Wharf T&T Limited
Wharf T&T is a core member of the Wharf Group and a leading ICT service provider in Hong Kong focusing on the business sector. Backed by the state-of-the-art fibre-optic network, Wharf T&T possesses strong system integration capabilities and offers a full suite of professional ICT services to enable customers’ businesses.
To cope with our rapid growth, we invite talented professionals like YOU to join us.