Assistant Engineer – Network Operations & Maintenance (IP/Data Services)
Wharf T&T Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004991517
Employer Ref. JD/VL/1101/135201
- Participate in provisioning, troubleshooting, fault & SPAM management of DNS and Email system
- Conduct investigation for complaints & perform fault diagnosis, isolation and rectification by using remote network console
- Provide technical solutions & coordinate with various internal / external parties on service activation and troubleshooting
- Participate in network & system integration for new services and/or platform enhancement
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as required
- Certificate in electronics or electrical engineering, telecommunications or computer science disciplines
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant working experience in system administration
- Solid Unix / Linux knowledge at the command line
- Familiar with Email / DNS server administration or shell, perl scripting is preferred
- Working Location: Tsuen Wan
Attractive remuneration package including 5-day week will be offered to the right candidates. Please send your resume with your current and expected salary thru "Apply Now" or by fax (852) 2112 2610 or by post to Human Resources Manager, Wharf T&T Limited, 9/F., KITEC, 1 Trademart Drive, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong.
(Please mark the Employer Reference Number on the resume & email subject field)
We are an equal opportunities employer. Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only and all personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months. Your application may be forwarded to any companies for recruitment purpose.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Wharf T&T Limited
About Wharf T&T Limited
Wharf T&T is a leading ICT service provider in Hong Kong focusing on the business sector. Backed by the state-of-the-art fibre-optic network, Wharf T&T possesses strong system integration capabilities and offers a full suite of professional ICT services to enable customers’ businesses.
To cope with our rapid growth, we invite talented professionals like YOU to join us.