- Degree/Higher Diploma / Certificate in Mechanical/ BS/ Environment Engineering
- 1 year working experience
- Good communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proactive and able to work independently and under pressure
- Those with less experience and qualification will be considered
- PC knowledge experience in using AutoCAD for drafting.
- Site experience is preferable.
- Responsible for project planning, design work, site supervision (if necessary), commissioning, operation and project documentation preparation
- Monday to Friday 0830 – 1800
- Saturday 0830 – 1300 (alternative Saturday off)
- Public holidays
We offer attractive package including Competitive Salary with Annual Bonus, Annual Leave & Bank Holiday to the right candidate.
Please send your full resume stating career history, qualifications, current and expected salary and availability to us by email
Welcome to visit: our website: http://www.kns-engineering.com.hk/
Office Address: Tuen Mun Nai Wai (Provide shuttle car to near by West Trail Station)
(All personal date collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.)