Assistant Engineer – Service Support Centre
Wharf T&T Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993212
Employer Ref. JD/VL/1101/124501
- Provide technical support to customers on a wide range of telecommunication services and products
- Analyze fault cases to find out the root cause of the raising trend of any products
- Ensure that escalated technical problems are prioritized and follow up actions to fault cases are completed in a timely manner
- Generate reports for management to review the performance and highlight abnormal figures / data
- Holder of Certificate in Telecommunications & Networking, Computer Science or any other related disciplines
- With around 5 years’ relevant experience in providing support to end-users, preferably in call center / help-desk environment
- Hands-on experience in router and switch configuration
- Knowledge in server preferred
- With good communication skills and able to work under pressure
- Shift duty is required
Attractive remuneration package including 5-day week will be offered to the right candidates. Please send your resume with your current and expected salary thru "Apply Now" or by fax (852) 2112 2610 or by post to Human Resources Manager, Wharf T&T Limited, 9/F., KITEC, 1 Trademart Drive, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong.
(Please mark the Employer Reference Number on the resume & email subject field)
We are an equal opportunities employer. Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only and all personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months. Your application may be forwarded to any companies for recruitment purpose.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Wharf T&T Limited
About Wharf T&T Limited
Wharf T&T is a leading ICT service provider in Hong Kong focusing on the business sector. Backed by the state-of-the-art fibre-optic network, Wharf T&T possesses strong system integration capabilities and offers a full suite of professional ICT services to enable customers’ businesses.
To cope with our rapid growth, we invite talented professionals like YOU to join us.