Mitsubishi Electric (Hong Kong) Limited
Mitsubishi Electric, a world leader in advanced electrical and electronic products, has in the past two decades established a strong presence in China , Hong Kong and Macau - the most dynamic and fastest growing regions in Asia.
We are the wholly-owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi Electric. Our diversified business activities include design and supply of power systems, semi-conductors, industrial automation systems, public-use systems, railway systems and total environmental protection systems. We also offer diversified lines of users-friendly and environmental-friendly air-conditioning, home appliances and visual information products for both household and commercial sectors. Besides, we have established our international purchasing department to source a wide range of materials and components from manufacturers and suppliers in China, Hong Kong and Macau.
Assistant Engineer - Social Infrastructure Division(Construction)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831522
- To assist project planning & scheduling work
- To supervise a team of contractor to carry out installation, commissioning & testing of High Voltage Electrical Equipment, Diamond Vision & Transportation Project
- University Graduate,Higher Diploma or Higher Certificate in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Holder of Class B Registered Electrical Worker is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years working experience
- Overtime work till midnight is required
- Class 1 Driving License is required
- Good communication skill in English and Chinese
- Good PC Skill
We offer 5-day week and good fringe benefits. Interested parties please send your full resume including your expected salary by email
(Data collected are strictly used for recruitment purpose only)