Neochem Pharmaceutical Laboratories Limited
We are a well-established local GMP Pharmaceutical Manufacturer near Chai Wan MTR station. To cope with our business expansion, we are now seeking a high caliber candidate to join us for the following position:
Assistant Engineering Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832974
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the maintenance of plant facility and production equipment.
- Monitoring daily operation of the M&E System and Machinery, emergency duty relating to system breakdown, and supervision of repair work in a GMP Pharmaceutical facility.
- Supervision of technical staff and outsourced contractors in maintenance of building services system and manufacturing machineries in a GMP Pharmaceutical facility
- Prepare engineering related documents and drawing.
- Ad hoc activity as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Building Services / Mechanical / Manufacturing or equivalent related subjects.
- 3-5 years' relevant experience in building maintenance, planning, and scheduling maintenance works.
- Experience in GMP plant and clean room operation preferred but not a must.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficient in PC applications such as MS Office, MS Project and AutoCAD.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Engineer / Engineer.
- Fresh Graduate with interest in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing industry also welcome.
How to Apply
You are invited to send in your application and CV stating the position (with reference number) you are applying for together with your current and expected salary, either by clicking "Apply Now" or mail to 1/F Decca Industrial Centre, 12 Kut Shing Street, Chai Wan on or before 31 November 2016.
Neochem Pharmaceutical Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. We aim to respond to successful applicants within 8 weeks and related information will be kept in our file for up to 12 months for other suitable vacancies in our organization and thereafter destroyed