Assistant Environmental Consultant / Environmental Consultant – Corporate Sustainability
Aecom Asia Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836975
Our team of environment specialists offers clients expertise in air quality, impact analysis and permitting, environmental health and safety management consulting/due diligence, remediation consulting/engineering and construction/site restoration, specialty and emerging technologies, waste services and water and natural resources.
- Support the team in preparing sustainability reports in compliance with HKEx ESG Guideline and/or Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Reporting Guides;
- Prepare write-ups of sustainability reports in good quality with minimal needs of revision;
- Assist in data collection, compilation, and analysis in fulfilling sustainability reporting requirements;
- Travel to mainland China and/or SE Asia may be required on an ad-hoc basis;
- Contribute to the growth of corporate sustainability business;
- Assist in preparing quotations;
- Participate in environmental management projects, including but not limited to due diligence, environmental monitoring, and waste management.
- Bachelor Degree in Environmental Management / Sustainability/ Geography or other relevant disciplines;
- Demonstrated project coordination skills;
- 1-2 years of professional experience in corporate sustainability or environmental management projects;
- Excellent command of spoken & written Chinese as well as skills in communication and negotiation;
- Good proficiency in spoken & written English;
- Suitable candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Graduate Environmental Consultant.
About Aecom Asia Company Limited
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.