Dragages Hong Kong Limited
Dragages Hong Kong Limited, one of the leading international construction companies, with world-wide recognition for its experience in civil, building, and building services, is seeking high calibre professionals to fill the following position.
ASSISTANT ENVIRONMENTAL OFFICER
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004911029
Employer Ref. LTH/AEO/16
- Conduct monitoring and inspection to improve the environmental performance of the Project
- Provide technical support to ensure the Project complied with legal and contractual requirements
- Coordinate with site staff, subcontractors and client’s representative for day-to-day activities
- Review and implement the specific environmental and spoil management system
- Organize special training, promotion and complaint handling
- Carry out any ad hoc duties as required
- Diploma / Degree in Environmental Discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant environmental management experience in construction site
- Versed in local environmental regulations
- Exposure in tunnel Project / BEAM is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Independent, good coordination and analytical skills
- Liantang / Heung Yuen Wai Boundary Control Point -The main scope of the project is to design and construction of a dual two-lane trunk road; including 3 ventilation buildings; and an administration building. To cope with various ground conditions, the in house sustainable innovations of Tunnel Boring Machine (TBM), together with the drill and blast solutions will be used in this technically challenging project.
- Sha Tau Kok (shuttle bus : Fanling, Yuen Long, Tsuen Wan, Mei Foo, Jordan and Kowloon Tong)
Please send application letter, with a detailed CV and copy of job reference letters, by clicking "Apply Now"